management discussion question and need guidance to help me learn.
Requirements: in file
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
MGT 402-Entrepreneurship and small business
Due Date: 02/12/2023 (End of Week-7) @ 23:59
For Instructor’s Use only
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted
Place of Submission is Blackboard.
Weight 10 Marks
1. Describe the place of small business in history and explore the strengths and weaknesses of small business.
2. Design a solid projected financial plan and conduct a breakeven analysis for a small company.
3. Demonstrate the ability to deliver and communicate marketing massages in coherent and professional manner.
4. Illustrate the ability to think independently and systematically on developing a viable business model.
This assignment is an individual assignment.
Start-up Business Plan
Assume yourself as an entrepreneur of a small-scale business in Saudi Arabia.
(In Continuation to the Assignment -1)
3. Products and Services (4 Marks)
a. Describe in depth your products or services. (Technical specifications)
b. What factors will give you competitive advantages or disadvantages? Examples include level of quality or unique or proprietary features.
4. Marketing Plan (6 Marks)
a. Market Research- Why?
b. Market Research- How? Primary or Secondary Data?
c. In your marketing plan, be as specific as possible; give statistics, numbers, and sources. The marketing plan will be the basis, later on, of the all‐important sales projection.
• Describe the most important features. What is special about it?
• Describe the benefits. That is, what will the product do for the customer?
• Identify your targeted customers, their demographics
• What products and companies will compete with you?
• How will your products or services compare with the competition?
• Outline a marketing Strategy.
• How will you promote your Product?
• What will be your promotional budget?
How do you sell your products or services?