management case study and need support to help me learn.
Adhere to the conditions contained in the file
don’t forget the references
Solve in same file
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Organizational Behaviour (MGT 301)
Due Date: 11/11/2023 @ 23:59
For Instructor’s Use only
General Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2021). Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (7th ed). Burr Ridge, IL: McGraw-Hill Irwin.
Case Study: –
Case: U.S. MARINE CORPS
Please read the case “U.S. MARINE CORPS” from Chapter 10 “Ability” Page: – 326 given in your textbook – Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (7th ed). by Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2021) and Answer the following Questions:
1. Identify and describe the types of abilities that historically have been most relevant to Marine effectiveness. Which additional abilities appear to be important for Marines involved in cyber-security? (02 Marks) (Min words 150-200)
2. Why might it be difficult to find new recruits that possess the appropriate mix of abilities? What could the Marine Corps do to increase the size of the pool of applicants with these abilities? (02 Marks) (Min words 200-300)
3. How might the Marine Corps be able to use their existing workforce to deal with their need for cyber-personnel? Describe the advantages and disadvantages of such an initiative. (02 Marks) (Min words 200)
Discussion questions: – Please read Chapter’s 11,13 carefully and then give your answers on the basis of your understanding.
4. Think about a highly successful team with which you are familiar. What types of tasks, goals, and outcome interdependence does this team have? Describe how changes in task, goal, and outcome interdependence might have a negative impact on this team. (02 Marks) (Min words 200-300)
5. Who is the most influential leader you have come in contact with personally? What forms of power did they have, and which types of influence did they use to accomplish objectives? (02 Marks ) (Min words 200-300)
Important Notes: –
1. Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
2. References required in the assignment. Use APA style for writing references.